Powered By Blogger Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Online Marketing

Subscribe Now

Saturday, December 25

Cyberack

to cyberack.com
 
This is where the error code begin.

This is when the error occurs, the code line didn't show a scroll bar, I want some like alexgorbatchev.com does. That was a scroll bar on the code area. when my code was nothing

<a target="_blank" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg7NhyJaiYqNy4ybofKfEO1cwQoX80JAhLREcrRzHJOJMV8PcmzoY1p3v0Nb3oggJlFtRNIgAbnIWGnhWRjpuEs6Jww1HImLbWN5QFTOJmT7VGAKMn7j-UU6kcYyXscpIRqhIrfRUM1dmw/s1600/right+border+error.png">Picture of border Error In My Site</a>

well, that was confusing.
so I need to make a new line where my code was almost touch the border.
like this:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is when the error occurs, the code line didn't show
a scroll bar, I want some like alexgorbatchev.com does.
That was a scroll bar on the code area. when my code was nothing

<a target="_blank" href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/
_c8krM7IcNS4/TRWC_MXvl5I/AAAAAAAAAMo/
IKYpVm7lY6c/s1600/right+border+error.png"
>Picture of border Error In My Site</a>

That was an identical source, the difference is
I make a new line when I think there were a dead end.

Your help would be great.

Related Posts


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts This Months

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

IP